Wednesday, April 21, 2010

U-HAULLLLL service

Lately, I feel like a U-haul service. I swear.
We moved out of the townhouse that we rented. And found a 3-bedroom apartment. I actually had to take two days off work to get Bella and my stuff to the apartment. And guess what? I haven't even unpacked all of our stuff from tons of boxes, my mom called me one afternoon at work and said that she found a house. A house to buy. Are you kidding? So, i saw the house after work, at TEN pm, and it looked cozy for me. I like it. So, after bringing all our stuff to the apartment, last weekend, we had to move eveyrything again to the house. YAY and this time, i told mom that this is going to be permanent and she agreed.

Wow, that's the reason why i havent really post anything and add pictures yet. Because of this mad-house movement. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment