Wednesday, March 3, 2010

jetlag

This is the horrible part. Believe it or not. Jetlag. I know, I know California is only R hours away and 2hours behind compare to Chicago but dang it! Its barely 5.30am and I've been awake. Greatttt! So muc for fun. Well, this is my update for today through my new cellphone, The Motorola Blur. It is one of the Droids from Tmobile. Expensive but heck, its amazing! Hahaha. Anyway, back to the update.... glen picked me up from LAX airport, we went to Jollibeeeeeee! It was delicious! The chicken joy and the spaghetti. Then, we went to Goldilocks to buy sum pasalubong like polvoron, pastillias and much more. Then, we went to the hotel to settle in muna for a while. Then, glen went to the store to buy me sum shampoo, tootbrush and toothpaste. This is the crazy thing about the States, someone always want to blow us up. So, the amount of liquid that we can carry is now down to 1 ounce. What can you really bring for ONE ounce? Really? So I have decided to just check in my luggage because I will not leave my Victoria secret perfume. Never. It costs me 25bucks just for checking it in. Crappp. Anyhow, we went to an outlet mall and bought him a speaker for his ipod. I gave him the ipod for our 2years anniversary from Apple store online. The nice thing about it is that online, you can have some words engraved in the back of the ipod. For almost 300 bucks, it was a good deal! So, after going to the apple store in the mall, we went to Jane and Jack, I believe, that's the name and bought Bella a ton of clothes! With a pretty dress! Haha. She will lock soooo amazingly gorgeous on them. After shopping for my two spoiled brats, we went to the movie theater and saw the movie, Dear John. Ohemgee! Amazing. I think I cried more than one.... wow. I gave it 4stars. But nothing can top my favorite, A walk to remember. Anyway, its already 6am so, ima end this now and try to go back to bed. Night guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment