Monday, March 1, 2010

ohhh California!

I think that's a song from somewhere! I'm trying to think from which album. Anyway, I have decided to let blogger be my permanent home from now on. It is such a big hassle to keep up blogs when someone "hosts" you. SO much responsibility. Trust me, the last thing I need is more responsibilities. I mean, with my status in life....I don't need have a lot of time in hand. With Blogger, I don't have the pressure of jumping in my laptop to update for the sake of updating.

Anyhow, that's behind me. Next thing is California! ^_^
I am going to see Glen tomorrow for few days. I am just so excited because I have been working my ass off and I NEED A BREAK. Please. :)

Here's my schedule for tomorrow's flight:

Departure:
Chicago @ 7:20am
Los Angeled @ 9:20am.

Return:
Los Angeles @ 12pm
Chicago @ 6pm

I want to go to Jollibee! That's why. LOL. I have already packed my bags and Bella is going to be okay for the next few days. I already wrote down all the emergency numbers, just in case. Her insurance card. Extra money. Did her bottles. Boxes of diapers, wipes and more milk. The milk will be good for another 2 month, i must say. Matakaw kasi eh.

Jeez. I already have to go and get ready for work. 2-10pm is my shift. Imagine that. Have an amazing day guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment