Monday, March 8, 2010

pilipinas, game ka na ba?

I was downstairs with Bella, watching TFC. A preview of Boy Abunda's show came up with the title, " BOTTOM LINE ". He said something like, Ready na ba ang Pilipinas na magkaroon ng gay marriage?

In my opinion, Philippines is not ready for gay marriages. First off, majority of Filipinos are Roman Catholic and gay marriages are not accepted. Second of all, Filipinos tends to scrutinize other people's lives than their own. Third, chismoso ang mga Pinoy. Thats the truth. Truth hurts, i know. But here's my advice: What other people thinks about you is none of your business. Fourth, we discriminate people who don't "belong". We talk behind their backs. We laugh at them.

See how immature we are? Yes, i know. That is why I think it would a circus if ever gay marriages happens to be approve in the Philippines. Ganyan kaliit ang mga utak ng ibang mga Pilipino.

And disclaimer.
I am not talking about ALL Filipinos. I am just saying the truth based on what I see, hear and know. I've been in the Philippines long enough to know how it all works and trust me, I know na masaya ang mga tsismosa sa kanto if ever na ma-approve ang gay marriage sa Pilipinas. They will have alot of things to talk about. Low-lifes.

Anyway, this entry is entirely my opinion. Not bias. Just the plain truth.
Good day and have an amazing day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment