Saturday, March 6, 2010

a little girls' nightmare

This is a very sad story that I am about to narrate. True story. Happening right now.

My mom has a friend and co-worker name Jen. Jen has two kids. One is 2 years old and the other is 18 months old. Jen and her two kids were home & she went outside for a smoke, i guess. The 2 years-old kid turned on the hot water in the bath tub and the 18 months old kid jumped in! So, they had to rush the 18months old to the OR... The doctors did sooo much test and whatnot and now, my mom just found out that the best thing to do is to amputate her foot. Her foot suffered from severe burn. 3 degree burn. So', can you imagine yourself encoutering such experience and pain? If they dont amputate her foot now, it will get worst because there is no more circulation there. Before it starts to affect her whole legs, the doctors are advising the family to decide what to do now than later.

When my mom told me about this....I almost cried for the baby and the mother. I cannot imagine what I would do if Bella goes through that nightmare. I mean, think about it.... she's only 18 months old... she still has the rest of her life!

Anyhow, please do include this baby in your prayers tonight. She needs it. Thank you guys in advance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment