Thursday, March 4, 2010

sweet home

I am finally home. Someone wise once told me that "you will never know the meaning of home until you go out into the world." Well, guess what? I do know now. Its a crazy thing. I mean, I love california because glen is over there and he taught me so much when it comes to our relationship...but being home, in my own bed, with Bella next to me....it feels incredible.

When I was in Cali, glen and I, all we did was laugh and laugh, and more laughter. He makes fun of me and I make fun of him. He's an amazing man....and I got real lucky. I keep telling that to everybody because he is a fantastic man. God gave me the best man. He taught me that in our relationship, we have to stop thinking about ourseleves and think about the family. We have the rest of our lifetime to spend it together. That's what he told me. And it was very well said, I know he's honest with me.

Anyhow, these are the pics taken in California:

Leaving Chicago.

my seat && frappyy.

" If ever you're in my arms again... "

Jollibee!!!!!

the dessert after the Chicken Joy&spaghetti.

On our way to the hotel.

With my new phone& inside the hotel.

During this vacay, i had at least 5 caramel frap in total. crazyyy.

My fave outlet mall. This one has everything. Apple store, ttheater, Louis Vitton, Coach, Burburry, Forever 21, Victoria Secret...

This was for dinner. YUMMM. I am telling you.

and this is yet, one of the yummiest soup ever!


me and my love.



So, anyhow, this was another great trip to Cali. I couldn't ask for more...if you know what I mean. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment